Need Help from Rick Jasperse
Rick Jasperse State Representative District 11 Georgia

Need Help

Please give me as much information as you can and I will get back to you.

For thirty years I have enjoyed solving problems as an County Agricutural Agent in Pickens County and will put that experience to work for you.

Our state government can sometimes be very complex and difficult to work with.

If you need help with a state issue, agency or department, I would be glad to try to assist you.

You are also welcome to call my Capitol office at 404-656-7153 and talk to Lisa Fountain my Assistant. She is very knowledgable and helpful.

Need Help from Rick Jasperse

Need Help from Rick Jasperse

Need Helpf From Rick Jasperse